Header Ads

Unleash Your Potential: Delivering a Powerful Motivational Speech

I had a conversation with a friend one day. We were talking about family and life. I asked him, "How do you see your kid's future?" And he said to me, "My grandfather walked 10 miles to work every day. My father walked 5. I am driving a Cadilac. My son is in Mercedez. My grandson will be in a Ferrari. But my great grandson will be walking again." So I asked him, "Well, why is that?" And he said to me, "Tough times create strong men. Strong men create easy times. Easy times create weak men. Weak men create tough times. Many will not understand, but you have to raise warriors." That's what the coach instilled in me and so many like me. The strength and courage of a warrior."

Aaron Mckie, Head Coach of Temple Owl's men's basketball

No comments

Powered by Blogger.